Pneumatic compression therapy system specially designed for safe and effective treatment on lymfatic and venous disorder. Intermittent pneumatic compression devices compress and release pressure around an extremity. This mechanical prophylacctic pumping action improves venous and lymphatic circulation. The simulated circulation reduces the complications of venous stasis when patients are not ambulatory after trauma, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, or other illnesses.
- Limb paralysis (cerebral infarction).
- Limb convulsion (pain clinic).
- Pregnant woman´s limb management.
- Chronic disease by the venous cause.
- Fat dissolution.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improvement of intestines, dissolution Constipation.
- Benumbed feet and hand Settlement of stress.
- Effect of exercise.
- The old and the weak, fatigue, bore dome, insomnia.
- Person who want to be elastic skin and healthier body.
- Prevent cellulitis.
- Enhace wound healing
- Improve skin condition.
- Increase mobility.
- Increase venous and lymphatic circulation.
- Blood vessel thrombosis.
- Capillary fragility.